Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Made this recipe? Have a way to make it better? Share it with the world!
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
0 recipe photos
- In a saucepan mix butter brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the baking soda until the mixture has puffed up.
- Allow 1 minute to rest.
- Placed popped popcorn in a large baking dish.
- (I use my very large turkey roasting pan without the lid.) Pour mixture over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Stir well to make sure the bottom doesn't burn, Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Pour onto a large surface to cool.
- (I cut a green garbage bag in half and cover my dining room table with it before pouring out the popcorn onto it. It saves on clean up.) Break apart to serve.
Serving Size: 1 (1891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1Calories 3999.9 Calories from Fat 1249 31% Total Fat 138.8 g 213% Saturated Fat 80 g 399% Cholesterol 325.3 mg 108% Sodium 1660.1 mg 69% Total Carbohydrate 675.9 g 225% Dietary Fiber 51.4 g 205% Sugars 348.3 g 1393% Protein 47.1 g 94%
ice cream pails worth
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.